A RAW DIET FOR PETS
Delivering to RI, CT, MA
Delivered to your door
Without a doubt a superior pet diet.
HELPING PROTECT YOUR PETS
O-WOW FEEDING TIME
HOW TO FEED
1. Keep in the freezer until needed. This will last about a year or just as long as you would keep any other frozen meat in the freezer.
2. Thaw in refrigerator. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods.
3. Put the frozen bag in a container to catch any condensation that may drip when defrosting.
4. After fully thawed, cut just under the seal.
. Squeeze the desired amount into your pet's bowl.
6. Call your pets in to eat and feel good in knowing that they are getting the best Mother Nature has to offer.
7. Place unused portion back into container and return back into the refrigerator.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING OF RAW DIETS:
1. Keep frozen until ready to use
2. Thaw in refrigerator.
3. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods.
4. Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards), preparation, and feeding bowl.
5. Handle no differently than you would any other raw meat.